You: I was first referred to a psychiatrist in a mental hospital by the Dr Psychiatrist mother of my best friend when I was a lot younger many decades ago. I have since that time learned that referring friends of your children in Psychiatry to close personal colleagues is wrong. I now think after many decades it triggered a lifetime of unnecessary treatment. My best friend went on in life to become an award winning film producer for a documentary exposing Brother Number Two killing 2 million people in Cambodia. He might be willing to make a film about me exposing my case. Is there any legal position please? @LegalKnowledge

Attorney LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Yesterday, 8:45 PM

Thank you for requesting me and great to hear from you.

This is Alex, Esq., and Welcome to Just Answer.

I have been a legal expert on the site for over a decade and my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions you may have about your current situation. Your satisfaction is my top priority! Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship and it is always in your best interest to retain legal counsel, if you have a current legal matter, that you need help with.

First, thank you for coming to the site and trusting that we can provide you with the proper information to help you have a better understanding of the situation. Second, I want you to know that I understand how frustrating and/or concerning your situation is, so I am here to help and hope we can work through this so you know what direction you may want to proceed in and alleviate the stress.

How are you?

Yesterday, 9:38 PM

I am reasonably healthy and happy. I have a job, some savings, somewhere to live, and a V8.

Attorney LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Yesterday, 9:41 PM

Great to hear. What is your concern or issue with this?

Yesterday, 9:49 PM

Can I use the illegality of the first encounter to invalidate and undermine all of my decades of advice after?

Attorney LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Yesterday, 9:54 PM

I am not sure what you mean. Can you please clarify? Yesterday, 10:15 PM

The first encounter was with my friend's Mum. That got me biased treatment. The drug treatment then made me ill. They wanted me out of the country so I could not claim an inheritance. Making me ill with wrong hospitalization in another country got them the money. The perfect crime.

Attorney LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Yesterday, 10:28 PM

I do understand. You can certainly try and have this investigated and go to the police and file a report or report the therapist and have their conduct investigated or if need be file a civil lawsuit Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Great. Thanks. She is now dead though.

Attorney LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Yesterday, 10:38 PM

I am sorry to hear that. If she has no longer living no criminal or civil action could be taken against her.